Parent Locker Clean-out Schedule for Rimbey Elementary School, Rimbey Junior Senior High School and West Country Outreach School
Posted on March 17th, 2020
|Wednesday, March 18th*||Thursday, March 19th*||Friday, March 20th*|
|Time||last name beginning with||Time||last name beginning with||Time||last name beginning with|
|*Parents can come by on whichever day works best, to pick up belongings.|
As per the guidelines set out by Alberta Health Services, we ask that parents or students not linger in the building.
Things that should be taken home:
Personal belongings and relevant materials that may include, but are not limited to:
- Contents of the student’s locker (or desk)
- Personal clothing or school supplies including indoor shoes, gym strip, etc.
- Class supplies including notebooks, binders, textbooks, etc.
- Student-owned devices
- Specialized supplies or medication owned by the family and stored at the school
- Other support resources unique to the student
- The lock from your locker
- Grad Hoodies, if you ordered one, which are in the office.
Things that should remain at the school or be returned:
- Library Books
- Bring Basketball Uniforms and drop off in the office.