Back to School Information
Posted on June 27th, 2019
Important School start Up Dates:
- Rimbey Junior/Senior High School office will open Monday, August 26th
- Grade 7 & new Grade 10 locker selection Friday, August 30 2:30 - 3:30
- The first day of school & welcome back BBQ is Tuesday, September 3rd
- Lunch for new grade 10 students from Bluffton and RCS Wednesday, September 4th.
- Meet the Teacher Evening Thursday, September 5
- Grade 7 Parent Meeting @ 6:30 pm
- Meet The Teacher, all grades @ 7:00 pm
- Official naming of the CTS Wing Followed by an open house and tour. Refreshments provided Thursday, September 5th 7:30 in the library.
- Senior High Picture Day - Thursday, September 5
- Junior High Picture Day - Friday, September 6
- School Council meeting Tuesday, September 17th, 7pm in the school library
New Registrations -
- Complete the online Registration
- Please call the school to make an appointment
- Grades 7-10 will meet with Mr. Oram
- Grades 11 will meet with Mr. Bramfield
- Grade 12 will meet with Mr. Lekas
High School Timetables
High school students who have questions about their timetables, or require adjustments to their timetable can contact the school to make an appointment or stop by Tuesday, August 28 from 9-11:30.
Who do I see for high school timetable adjustments?
- Grade 10 - Chris Oram (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Grade 11 - Bill Bramfield (email@example.com)
- Grade 12 - Tim Lekas (firstname.lastname@example.org)